Custom Tempered Glass Shelves | Glass Doctor
If you're looking to install tempered glass shelves, call the professionals at Glass Doctor® for a free, in-home consultation where we'll discuss budget, design and placement. Our experts will help you find affordable, custom solutions quickly and efficiently.
Schedule a consultation with one of our experts today at 855-603-1919.
Five Factors to Consider Before Installing Tempered Glass Shelves
At Glass Doctor, we take the following factors into consideration before installing tempered glass shelves within your home:
- Style and Design—During our consultation, we will discuss custom design options with you to improve the overall look and feel of your space.
- Height and Configuration—To ensure that the shelves are properly fitted against the wall, or within a nook, we will take precise measurements of each glass shelf before installing them.
- Number of Shelves—Whether you want one shelf or five different-sized shelves, let us know how many you want to customize and install.
- Distance Between Shelves—Cramped shelves can give a closed-in feel, so we'll recommend the appropriate measurements for horizontal and vertical spacing between the shelves.
- Tinting and Color Options—Instead of getting clear shelves, you have the option of choosing from multiple tints and colors.
What to Expect with Glass Doctor
When you schedule a free, in-home consultation with our glass installation experts, they'll help you select and customize the best tempered glass shelving for your space.
Here's what you can expect during an appointment:
Evaluation of the Space
When our professionals arrive at your home, they'll assess the space, take any necessary measurements and help you customize your tempered glass shelves.
Within 24 hours of their visit, they will provide a free, upfront quote detailing the price and scope of the project.
Once you approve the quote, Glass Doctor provides safe and secure installation services. Mounting and installing glass is challenging and can be dangerous for even the most seasoned DIY-er.
We make it easy for you by using specific tools to install your shelves quickly and efficiently.
Quality Customer Service
At Glass Doctor, we prioritize safety when customizing our glass products, so we offer a couple of safety glass options, including:
- Laminated and tempered glass options that are stronger and more durable than other types of glass
- Low-Emissivity glass that reduces glare and protects objects from fading
Why Glass Doctor?
Don't settle for off-the-rack glass shelving—when you choose a custom approach, rest assured that the glass shelving you want is exactly what you get.
We've been in business for over 40 years because our customers trust our work, and our attentive service and glass selection are among the highest quality in the industry.
When you choose Glass Doctor, you can be sure that you'll get the level of quality and transparent pricing you deserve. Here are some other benefits that we provide:
- Our glass specialists provide excellent customer service and practice industry-best practices to ensure satisfaction with our services.
- We provide 24/7 emergency repair and replacement services.
- Before we begin a job, our experts provide free, upfront quotes detailing the price and scope of the project.
- Glass Doctor provides affordable pricing for glass repair, replacement and customization
Install Tempered Glass Shelves with Glass Doctor Today
If you're looking to install tempered glass shelves, call the certified professionals at Glass Doctor. Schedule an appointment with us today at 855-603-1919 to learn more about our tempered glass shelves.
Scientific American: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-is-tempered-glass-mad/
Glass Education Center: https://glassed.vitroglazings.com/glasstopics/how_lowe_works.aspx